Will Lydia Ko defend her title?
Will Suzann Pettersen defend her title?
1. What is the address and phone number of the LPGA?
100 International Golf Drive
Daytona Beach, Florida 32124-1092
2. How can I become a member of the LPGA Tour?
Anyone interested in becoming a member of the LPGA and/or Symetra Tour needs to participate in the LPGA Qualifying Tournament Click here for more Qualifying Tournament information.>>
3. How can I become a member of the Teaching & Club Professional Division?
You need to call LPGA Headquarters (386.274.6200) and ask for assistance from the Teaching & Club Professional Division. They can send you information regarding their programs and the specific criteria you need to meet for each level. Click here for T&CP membership information.>>
4. How can I contact my favorite LPGA Tour player?
We prefer that you communicate with your favorite LPGA Tour player by writing to their agent. Click here for a player/agent directory.>>
If a player is not on the player/agent list you can write to them c/o the LPGA, 100 International Golf Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124. All player mail sent through the LPGA needs to be first-class mail.
5. How can I find out about employment opportunities within the LPGA?
To find out if there are any employment opportunities in your specific field, contact the Human Resources Coordinator at LPGA Headquarters (386.274.6200) or visit the Career Center on LPGA.com. Click here >>
6. Where is the LPGA located and how do I get there?
The national headquarters of the LPGA is located at 100 International Golf Drive in Daytona Beach, Florida. The home course of the LPGA, LPGA International, is approximately one mile down the road from LPGA Headquarters. From I-95 (either north or south) take the LPGA Blvd. exit and follow it around to either of two entrances for LPGA International.
7. How can I find an LPGA teacher in my area?
If you are interested in finding the nearest LPGA teacher to you, you can access the T&CP Division database in the Teaching & Club Professionals page of LPGA.com. Click here to find a professional.>>
8. I want to get more information on one of the LPGA's junior golf programs.
If you would like to get more information on the LPGA's junior golf programs in your area, you can visit the Junior Golfer area of LPGA.com or call LPGA Headquarters (386.274.6200) and ask for more information on the LPGA Girls Golf Club programs, the LPGA Urban Youth Golf Programs or the LPGA Tour Junior Golf Clinics sponsored by Ronald McDonald House Charities. There is contact information for these programs listed in the Junior Golfer area of LPGA.com. Click here for more information on Junior Golf.>>
9. How can I make a comment or suggestion about a specific topic or program affiliated with the LPGA?
You can e-mail your comments or suggestions to the LPGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How can I set up a tee time at LPGA International?
You can set up tee times or golf lessons by calling the Pro Shop at LPGA International (386.274.LPGA). Visit LPGA International's Web site for more information: www.lpgainternational.com.
11. What tees do the LPGA Tour players compete from each week?
The LPGA Tour sets up its own tees at each tournament stop. The average yardage for an LPGA Tour golf course is between 6,200 and 6,600 yards.
12. How can I make a donation to The LPGA Foundation?
If you would like to make a donation to The LPGA Foundation, you can make the donation via TheLPGAFoundation.org.
13. How can I get ticket information, pro-am information, or volunteer information for a specific tournament?
For specific tournament information, you need to contact the tournament office for that event. You can find this information for some tournaments on the tournament pages listed within the Tournament section on this site. Click here to choose a tournament.>>
14. I want to find out more about the The Legends Tour.
The Legends Tour has been named as the "official senior tour" of the LPGA. The Legends Tour is administered by The Jane Blalock Company. Visit the The Legends Tour Web site at www.thelegendstour.com or call 1-800-262-7888.
15. How can I get a picture of my favorite player or an autographed photo of a player?
The LPGA does not fulfill photo requests. We prefer that you ask your favorite LPGA Tour player for a photo by writing to their agent. Click here for a player/agent directory.>> If a player is not on the player/agent list you can write to them c/o the LPGA, 100 International Golf Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124. All player mail sent through the LPGA needs to be first-class mail.
16. I would like to sign up for the LPGA Golf Clinics for Women.
The LPGA Golf Clinics for Women are administered by The Jane Blalock Company. To sign up for one of the clinics, call 1-800-262-7888. You can view the clinic schedule here.>>
17. How can I get more information on the Symetra Tour?
The Symetra Tour is the developmental tour of the LPGA. For more information on schedules, players and how to join, visit their web site at www.symetratour.com.
18. I am interested in caddying on the LPGA Tour. How do I find out about possible jobs?
The LPGA Tour does not manage or oversee the caddies on the Tour, but there is a web site that does post job openings and other information. Visit: http://www.caddyjobs.com.
19. How do I contact someone at the LPGA regarding the donation of items for a charitable function?
All requests should be mailed via USPS to the attention of Linda A. Small, Executive Assistant, LPGA Headquarters, 100 International Golf Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124-1092 and be received at Headquarters at least 60 days prior to your event. Due to the significant number of requests we receive, phone calls, emails and faxes cannot be accepted.
20. How do I apply for an internship at LPGA headquarters?
The LPGA does have an internship program. There is information and an application on line that you can print out and fax in to the LPGA. Click here for internship information.>>
21. Am I eligible to enter a Open qualifier for an LPGA tournament?
The LPGA will conduct an 18-hole, stroke-play competition to determine two (2) players who will qualify to play in select LPGA tournaments. Each of the players who qualify will receive an exemption directly into the tournament field. More information >>
22. Does the LPGA have a dress code?
Yes, the LPGA does have a dress code. We allow sleeveless and collarless shirts to be worn during play. There is no specific length requirement on shorts or skirts. Denim, cut-offs, workout clothes are not allowed.