1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I'm on the messier side.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Tres leches at Roomba (a restaurant that used to be in New Haven... sadly, it has closed) Dulce de leche ice cream from Haagen Dazs is a close second.
3.What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Brush my teeth?? I don't have any quirky morning rituals.
4. What is your favorite store to shop in?
I love small boutiques on random street corners. Some of my favorite places are Greenwich, CT, NY Soho, Seoul, and Hong Kong.
5. What is one of the best presents you have ever given or received?
I've given $150 worth of beef (filet mignon, bone-in ribeye, porterhouse...) from a famous butcher shop in NYC to a male friend. He loved it.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Incorrect use of "...and I"! AHHH! It drives me nuts when people say things like "...between you and I"!!!
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
8. Is there anything you won't eat?
Celery and cucumber... ech!
9. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
"Are you Michelle? Can I take a picture with you?" I have fans... they just don't know they're my fans.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
Idphonecard (phone card I use most to make international calls)
11. What was your first job?
An analyst at Macquarie Bank in Hong Kong... almost. I signed to work there after graduation, but never quite got there.
12. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
So You Think You Can Dance. I would never make it through the preliminary round, but it'd be awesome to watch all those talented dancers perform.
13. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I have a pretty reliable sense of direction, but if I'm really lost, I'd stop for directions.
14. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Cereal and some kind of eggs.
15. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I secretly want to be a pop star. If not a pop star myself, being one of Justin Timberlake's backup dancers would be sweet as well.
16. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats". It's a fun song to sing. I don't relate to the crazy ex-girlfriend out for vengeance thing at all though...
17. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Green tea and lemonade
18. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I have perfect pitch... meaning I can identify notes an instrument plays just by ear. I can learn relatively simple songs by ear and play them on the piano or flute.