I'm a bit of both.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Chocolate from the U.K., especially Cadburys.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Hit snooze at least once!
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I think Ellen DeGeneres is hilarious, and I love her show, so it would probably have to be her.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
How does my hair get like that overnight!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Parallel park! We have to do it in our driving test in the U.K. and there is no place to park over there, so you have to be good at it.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definite night owl.
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
I signed someone's cell phone once, which I thought was quite strange.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
Diana D'Alessio, a fellow LPGA Pro.
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Amazing Race. My partner would be Audrey Gerdes, who caddies for Sophie Gustafson. We talk about it all the time.
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Usually stop for directions.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Eggs or a bagel.
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I would like to go back in time and see if I could survive without all the luxuries of today.
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
Any Pink song.
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?