I'm definitely more of a neat freak... although my better half has definitely made me a little less like that.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
I'd probably eat my friends' - the Whittakers - banana split pie w/cool whip.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I think I'd like to be Kate Winslet for a day.
5. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ugh! I need to lose 10 lbs!
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
I can't parallel park! What, are you kidding? I drive around for a spot.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
I like fresh garlic and pepperoni.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm a night owl! Hoot Hoot :)
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
I hate salmon and oysters!
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has requested of you?
They asked me to sign their cell phone!
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
My husband, Erik Stevens.
12. What was your first job?
I picked up golf balls at a driving range to be able to play and practice there after school.
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
I think it would be top chef.
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I Garmin it! I never get lost!
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
I like eggs and a bagel or oatmeal and ketchup!
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
I think I would go forward in time so I could live longer!
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
I think I might sing some kind of Sarah McLaughlin song.
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Bottled water, ketchup, cool whip, and fresh berries.