I let things get messy before I start cleaning.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Stonewood's "Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce"
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
I must put my contacts in.
4. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Parallel Park - it's really no that hard. In France, you can't get your driver's license if you can't parallel park!
5. What is your favorite pizza topping?
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
7. Is there anything you won't eat?
8. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
My husband, Brian
9. What was your first job?
Cleaning carts at a golf course
10. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
"Top Chef" or "Dancing with the Stars"
11. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Make a phone call.
12. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Oatmeal, fruit, and fried eggs
13. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Probably forward - about 20 years from now. I'm curious to see where this world is going!?
14. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
"Like a Prayer" Madonna
15. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
16. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I love washing dishes... I know, a bit unusual.
17. What is one thing you have done and would never want to do again?
Play golf in snow
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Topics: Quick 18