2. What was your favorite Solheim team to play on?
All of them. I loved them all for different reasons.
3. What's your best Solheim Cup memory?
Being with the team, caddies, and family members after completion on Sunday of Loch Lomond telling stories.
4. What are you looking forward to most about The Solheim Cup?
Watching some great golf.
5. What will be the biggest challenge during The Solheim Cup week?
Keeping the team focused.
6. Use one word to describe The Solheim Cup.
7. What's the best advice you have gotten about being the U.S. Solheim Cup Captain?
To be myself and use my own style.
8. How would you describe your style of captaining?
Over preparation and then go with the flow.
9. Is there an American athlete that has inspired you? And Why?
There are and have been quite a few American athletes who have amazed me with their performances. JoAnne Carner was the golfer I admired because of her gambling style of play.
10. What is your favorite part about being a captain?
Getting to drive a cart around Rich Harvest Farms to watch play. Also, getting to know my team members better.
11. What's your least favorite captain duty?
Telling the players on the outside of the Top 10 points that they are not picks.
12. How would you describe Rich Harvest Farms?
13. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I'm actually pretty easy going.
14. Pick one: Red, White or Blue?
15. I'm proud to be an American because...
At least I know I'm free (sorry, it reminds me of the song)
16. Name your favorite American landmark:
17. Name your favorite American city and why.
Washington, D.C. because of all the monuments and the museums.
18. Name your favorite patriotic song:
America the Beautiful.