1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood or any singer. It would be really cool to be on a big stage with a huge crowd.
2. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should have straightened my hair last night.
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
4. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Chicken and rice, then ice cream.
5. Is there anything you won't eat?
Octopus or most green foods.
6. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
Dancing with the Stars or Wipeout.
7. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I'll yell at my Garmin then call someone.
8. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator.
9. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
You tube. Some of my favorite videos: "Running dog" "baby laughing at ripping paper" "nail salon"
10. What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
11. Is there a song you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
I'm embarrassed to say "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus.
12. Are you afraid of anything?
13. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
Jeans - I love a good pair of jeans.
14. What is your most hated interview question?
"So what went wrong?" I don't like to relive the bad stuff.
15. Which do you prefer? To cook, to be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
Either to cook or be cooked for. It's fun, and it will come out the way you want it... most of the time.
16. Do you have a fun club head cover on your bag?
My big red Louisville Cardinal. You can see it from a mile away.
17. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
Putter - it's the easiest to hit and you get to use it every hole.
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?