1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to put my contacts in or my glasses on so I can see again.
2. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Drive around the block. I don't trust myself when it comes to parallel parking even though I don't think I've ever failed!
3. What is your favorite meal off the course?
My Mom's paella. It's been a favorite my whole life!
4. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Try to figure it out with the help of my GPS :) But if that doesn't work out, I'll probably call someone.
5. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator.
6. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
Yes I do. I stay in touch with my friends through facebook and I keep up with the news through both Swedish and American news sites.
7. What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
Summer! Since I grew up in a cold climate, I was always excited when it was summer and I could play golf again.
8. Is there a song you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
I might sing-a-long to whatever is playing on the radio, but otherwise I'm trying to stay away from singing because I am a terrible singer.
9. What type of car would you like to own most and drive?
I'm very pleased with my pretty Swedish-made car that I drive at the moment - a Volvo XC90.
10. Are you afraid of anything?
11. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
Hoodies. I love to put a comfy hoodie on!
12. Which do you prefer? To cook, to be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
Be cooked for because I love a home-cooked meal and it's even better if someone else makes it for me.
13. Do you have a fun club head cover on your bag?
I still carry a pistol Pete (Oklahoma State's mascot) head cover on my driver to show my OSU support.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I think it might be Love Actually. It just puts me in a great mood every time I watch it.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
Alpine skiing and working out.
16. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
My 60º Wedge because I can use it for so many different types of shots.
A lot of snacks and water.
18. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I've always thought tennis looks like such a fun sport, but I've never really had a chance to play!