1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Madonna - to experience being on stage and being able to dance so well.
2. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Waoo - I look tired.
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
4. What is your favorite meal off the course?
All of them. I love to eat so much that I never skip a part of a meal!
5. What is the craziest thing a fan has ever requested of you?
To sign on her skin.
6. Is there anything you won't eat?
Mushrooms - the smell alone makes me run away.
7. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Cold Case - to find out what has been hidden for years...
8. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I try, but since I don't like to waste time, I ask for help.
9. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator:
10. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
Ladies European Tour, Sport web sites.
11. What is your favorite season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)?
Spring - it's when life comes back. I love it!
12. Most memorable moment on Tour?
My first win in 2006 and the Solheim Cups. My first one, when I had to tee off and couldn't put the ball on the tee because I was shaking so much, and last year's Solheim - a great time with a wonderful team.
13. Is there a song you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or shower?
French songs in general - very loud!!!
14. What type of car would you like to own most and drive?
Mine - the BMW X1.
15. Are you afraid of anything?
Having my friends and family hurt and unhappy.
16. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Why aren't you going to LPGA Q-School.
18. Which do you prefer? To cook, be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
I don't really know how to cook so I love when someone cooks for me!