BIRTH PLACE: Eskilstuna, Sweden
EDUCATION: Arizona State University
TOUR STATUS: Priority List Category: 1
ROOKIE YEAR: 2009
ROLEX RANKINGS: 4 (2/8/2010)
|What is your favorite store to shop in?
|Is there anything you won't eat?
Eggs by themselves.
|If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Be a graphic designer.
|What other sport would you like to be good at?
Track and Field.
- In 2009, became the season's second Rolex First-Time Winner at the McDonald's LPGA Championship Presented by
Coca-Cola, the second major championship of the year.
- Also won the season-ending LPGA Tour Championship
Presented by Rolex.
- Finished seventh at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola and tied for seventh at the Hana
Bank KOLON Championship 2009.
- Tied for eighth at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
- Qualified for her first European
Solheim Cup Team, joining Tania Elosegui as LPGA rookies on the 12-member squad; one of three Solheim Cup rookies
on the team.
- Finished second to Jiyai Shin in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race.
- Named the Ryder Cup Wales Ladies European Tour (LET) Rookie of the Year.
|STARTS: 17||VICTORIES: 2|
|TOP 10 FINISHES: 5||EARNINGS: $871,785|
|ROUNDS UNDER PAR: 36/63 (12)||DRIVING ACCURACY: 0.770 (T11)|
|BIRDIES: 219 (41)||SAND SAVES: 26/56 (T19)|
|EAGLES: 2 (T74)||PUTTS PER GREEN: 1.79 (T21)|
|GIR: 0.695 (30)||DRIVING AVERAGE: 245.7 (104)|
|Highlights from Anna Nordqvist's win at the season-ending LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex.||Highlights from the McDonald's LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola where Anna Nordqvist became a Rolex First-Time Winner.|
|Anna Nordqvist became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the McDonald's LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola after hitting her second shot on the 18th hole to with in a couple of feet.||Anna Nordqvist and other LPGA players visited with fans and signed autographs at the PGA Show.|
Topics: Nordqvist, Anna