1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I prefer the organized messier side of life.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Black Forest cake with real whipped cream.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Set more than one alarm so I wake up on time.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I would trade places with Troy Polamalu.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who make promises and then don't keep them.
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
8. Is there anything you won't eat?
9. What is the craziest thing a fan has ever requested of you?
I haven't really had any crazy requests. I must not have a big enough fan base!
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
11. What was your first job?
Cashier at a grocery store.
12. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
None. I'd rather not be on TV!
13. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Just try and figure it out while playing around with the GPS navigation.
14. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
15. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Professional football player.
16. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
NFL commercial song (I'm feeling kind of Sunday)
17. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator:
Either Simply Lemonade or Arnold Palmer's Half and Half.
18. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I'm part Japanese.