1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Vanna White - I think she has a pretty good gig going.
2. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I didn't get enough sleep.
3. Do you parallel park or drive around the block and look for another spot?
4. What is your favorite meal off the course?
5. Is there anything you won't eat?
Shrimp - I am allergic.
6. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
The Apprentice - 1st season, before it got ruined by product placement.
7. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I don't get lost anymore. I have a GPS.
8. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator:
Yogurt, cheese, and tortillas.
9. Do you surf the web much? What web site do you visit most often (aside from LPGA.com, of course)?
All the time. Google is #1 and twitter.
10. What is your favorite season?
Winter - because I'm home and with family.
11. Is there a song you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or shower?
All of them.
12. Are you afraid of anything?
13. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
14. What is your most hated interview question?
What do people not know about you? (I don't know, what do they know?)
15. Which do you prefer? To cook, to be cooked for, go out to eat, order take out? Why?
To be cooked for.
16. Do you have a fun club head cover on your bag?
U of Washington Husky.
17. Favorite movie of all time?
Any chick flick: Two Weeks Notice, Love Actually, Serendipity.
18. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
Sunscreen lip balm, rain cover for bag, ruler for practicing putting, my caddy's mints, Kleenex, sunglasses, alignment sticks.