A neat freak at home, but very messy in hotels. There's nowhere to put stuff in hotels.
2. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Chocolate cupcakes with lots of icing.
3. What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Tiger Woods! Hopefully then I could learn some of his secrets.
5. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
Reading the gossip magazines - well, looking at the pictures.
6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham & Pineapple.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
After about half an hour, I'm a morning person :)
9. Is there anything you won't eat?
10. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I'd love to be good at tennis but I'm terrible.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
If we're not together, Duane my husband, but we usually are, so Mollie and Kelly Fankhauser.
12. What was your first job?
13. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
I've only watched it a couple times, but I think The Amazing Race would be fun.
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
I try to figure it out, and once I get really lost, I make a phone call.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
16. If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go?
Probably forward so I could see all the things I wouldn't normally get to see.
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
'Crush' by Jennifer Paige. It wouldn't be good, but I know the words.
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Milk, orange and pineapple juice, and water.