1.Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I have a tattoo (I know, I know my dad hates it too), but it's on my foot and is very small and cute.
2. What would you like to do for a living if you are not a pro golfer?
Be a second grade teacher because at that age kids still want to learn and like their teachers and I figure they will never be taller than me! Ha Ha Ha
3. Is there anything you won't eat?
I'll try everything once.
4. What is the one thing you have done and would never want to do again?
Go on a ferris wheel - NO THANKS
5. Is there anything you would like to learn to do?
I would like to learn how to speak other languages and sing.
6. Is there a song that you like to sing when no one is around like in the car or the shower?
I'm always singing whatever pops in my head! (It's not good but I'm singing.)
7. What is your favorite activity you do when you want to relax?
Watch a movie and snuggle on the couch with my boyfriend Derek.
8. What is your favorite time of year?
Winter because my birthday is in November and I love Thanksgiving and Christmas because it brings families together.
9. Favorite quote or saying?
Everything happens for a reason!
10. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role?
Easy! Reese Witherspoon, I watched Legally Blond and just knew she would be a GREAT Sara "NO H" Brown!
11. What beauty product can you not live without?
12. What is your favorite store to shop in and why?
Does the whole mall count? How about online shopping? I'm good at that too!
13. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Besides the LPGA, I would say Futures Tour and being the Michigan State female athlete of the year plus not giving up on my dream when I was so close and now I'm a LPGA player.
14. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
My comfy pants (black stretch pants)
15. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
I don't have a refrigerator but when I come home to my parents they always have skim milk, diet green tea and french vanilla coffee mate for me!
16. What would I do if I won the lottery?
I would buy my parents a house, then help my brother with his student loans and sponsor him a whole year on a Tour, then I would do something for me. (I am assuming I'm winning a lot of money from this lottery by the way!)
17. What chore are you great at or enjoy doing the most?
I don't think anyone likes chores but if I had to pick...I don't mind doing laundry.
18. If you could posses any super human power what would it be?
I would fly...so much cheaper on airfare.