1. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Tiger Woods - I want to know what I can do to make my golf game improve to the next level.
2. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Sleeping - I think it's a waste of time.
3. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate wasting time, because time is very valuable to me.
4. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Starbucks - I can't live without it.
5. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Bradley Leeper.
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I'd still play golf. I love this game.
7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Health and happiness for my family and the power to make every putt :)
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Anything that has to do with music (playing any instrument) and being a friend.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Alaska to see the Northern Lights.
10. What's your favorite midnight snack?
11. What scares you the most and why?
Drunk people - you don't know when they'll be angry - no self control.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Criminal Lawyer (still do, later in my career).
13. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
Remember the Titans and all Pixar movies.
15. What's your bad quality?
It can be bad, but I am always honest about everything.
16. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
17. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
Big Hoodies - I wear hoodies all the time. My nickname is "Kangster Gangster."
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Just Be You, Danielle."