1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
An iPhone, an everlasting picnic basket, and my best friend.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
I would like to meet Beyonce and have her show me some of her dance moves.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Putting gas in my car. I think it's incredibly boring.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Nelson Mandela (because I admire his life's work), Sean Connery (I love him in the James Bond movies) and the donkey from Shrek (because he cracks me up).
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Am ice cream taster, Yumm Yumm.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would have crepes for breakfast, meet my friends and family in New Zealand, go hike glaciers, have a picnic on top of a mountain, dinner under the stars, then get a dog sleigh into the city and dance the night away.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Peace of mind, a summer home in Antarctica with two pet polar bears, a time machine to experience different centuries.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Making a mess, playing pranks.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Maybe the chocolate in my dreams, because I usually sleep at that time.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Hitting the ball 300 yards, winning a major, auctioning more of my art for charity and starting a family.
14. Do you like cats or dogs?
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A fashion designer.
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Loads of fruit, tomatoes, eggs, salad, ice-cream, cheeses, and left-overs.
18. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
An eagle, because I need my freedom, I like looking at things from a bigger perspective and I've never worn glasses, so my eyes are pretty sharp.