One of the top storylines heading into the 2012 season is "Will anyone step up to rival Yani Tseng's dominance?". Cast your vote for who you think from the choices below.
- Currently #2 in Rolex Rankings
- Finished #5 on 2011 money list
- Best finish was two wins at the Sybase Match Play Championship and the Safeway Classic.
- 5 top-5s and 11 top-10s in 21 starts in 2011
- #1 in Greens in Regulation with .745
- #6 in Scoring Average with 70.97
Na Yeon Choi
- Currently #3 in Rolex Rankings
- Finished #3 on 2011 money list
- Best finish was a win at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 8 top-5s and 12 top-10s in 21 starts in 2011
- #2 in Scoring Average with 70.53
- #4 in Birdies with 287
- Currently #4 in the Rolex Rankings
- Finished #2 on the 2011 money list
- Best finish in 2011 was 2nd at Sybase Match Play Championship, ShopRite LPGA Classic, and the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- 9 top-5s and 12 top-10s in 22 starts in 2011
- #1 in Putting Average with 1.75
- #3 in Scoring Average with 70.71
- Currently #5 in the Rolex Rankings
- Finished #9 on the 2011 money list
- Best finish in 2011 was 2nd at RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup and CME Group Titleholders.
- 7 top-5s and 10 top-10s in 22 starts in 2011
- #3 in Greens in Regulation with .743
- #4 in Driving Accuracy with .804
- #5 in Scoring Average with 70.84
Lexi Thompson became the youngest winner in the 61-year history of the LPGA Tour by capturing a five-shot victory at the Navistar LPGA Classic. Thompson, who wass 16 years, 7 months and 8 days old, shot a final round 2-under 70 to help secure her victory over Tiffany Joh, who finished in second at 12-under-par.Thompson’s win was against a field that included 15 of the top 20 players on the Rolex Rankings and 45 of the top 50 on the LPGA Official Money List.
A few months later, Thompson recorded her first win on the Ladies European Tour at the Omega Dubai Ladies Masters.