1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I'm tougher than I look.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Kelley Slater - for a successful drop in at the Pipeline and not die :)
3. Are you a neat freak, or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Depends on the day!
4. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Aggie War Hymn.
5. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
6. What is your favorite season?
OFF season :) (Summer)
7. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
iPhone, Dr. Pepper and my surfboard.
9. If you could meet and have lunch with any three people in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), who would you choose and why, and what would you want to say to them?
Jesus, George W. Bush and Neil Armstrong. I admire and respect them, and would love to hear stories.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Sushi. I don't eat weird things.
11. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Questionnaires and Mean People - time consuming.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Astronaut and a golfer.
13. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Probably the same thing, or a pro soccer player.
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1 - Continued good health for my family.
2 - Win a U.S. Open.
3 - A house on the North Shore.
15. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Suck it up & Trust in the Lord.
16. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Sports and relaxing.
17. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Retired in Texas.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?