1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I love learning about people and hearing someone's story. I think you can learn from everyone you meet.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
No one. I like my life (can't think of anyone). Everyone has hurdles and struggles. I'd rather deal with mine.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Gladiator - Now We Are Free.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Anything my Mom makes. She's a great cook.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My dog, a good book, and a kayak - to get a good workout and escape.
6. If you could meet and have lunch with any three people in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), who would you choose and why, and what would you want to say to them?
Abe Lincoln, Vivian Leigh, Muhammad Ali - people that have changed society. What did it take to be so successful? What advice can you give me?
7. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A dig. They look cute and nice, but when they have to, they protect and defend what's theirs.
8. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
9. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Making phone calls to people I don't know.
10. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A veterinarian or a professional golfer.
11. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
A doctor/coach - you have an opportunity to affect and help a lot of people.
12. If you were granted three wished, what would you ask for?
Good health, patience and World Peace.
13. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Run your own race.
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Any sort of athletic competition and talking.
15. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Being a dominant force on the LPGA, owning my own house, and potentially having a Clumber Spaniel.
16. What movie do you watch again and again?
Last of the Mohicans.
17. What was the last book you read?
The Noticer - Andy Andrews.
18. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?