1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, a spear, and a computer with wi-fi built in and unlimited power.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Mother Teresa - thank you for inspiring us all to be better people.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving from place to place because it's time consuming and annoying (usually due to traffic).
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Cooking - because I don't like waiting for the food to fully cook.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Henry Ford because they were all extremely good businessmen.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Poker - because a lot of money can be made.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Sit on the couch and have a Millionaire Matchmaker marathon.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Being stubborn and playing cards.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
York Peppermint Patty.
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Continuing to play full time on the LPGA.
13. What scares you the most and why?
Growing up - because you never know what the future holds.
14. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional figure skater.
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Chicken, grapes, snap peas, hummus, and skim milk.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Cheetah - because my life is very fast-paced.
17. What movie do you watch again and again?
School of Rock.
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Through failure comes success."