1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, music, and a knife.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
3. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Cleaning a bathroom - it's just not that enjoyable (all the product smell).
4. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
1) Ben Hogan - best ball striker alive, want to ask questions.
2) Jesus Christ - so many questions.
3) Tiger Woods - ask what he was thinking.
5. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Teacher - I love to help kids.
6. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Hanging out with family, playing tennis and basketball, and eating Mom's home cooking.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Making others smile and organizing.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Never up that late.
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still playing on the LPGA, hopefully well.
11. What scares you the most and why?
Failing - because everyone wants to succeed.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Basketball player WMBA.
13. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
14. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Not much - milk, cheese, cookies, lettuce, turkey.
15. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Cat - sneaky, but playful, and goes for what they want.
16. What movie do you watch again and again?
17. Do you like dogs or cats?
18. What are your hobbies?
Any sports, coloring, and watching sports.