1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My dog Zoey, ipod, and water.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Getting up early. I'm not a morning person. I like to sleep, so it's a drag to get up when I can be in my warm bed.
3. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
1) Batman - favorite superhero.
2) Oscar de La Hoya - role model.
3) Johnny Depp - amazing actor/character.
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
6. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Latin dancing and multi-tasking.
7. What's your favorite midnight snack?
8. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still on the LPGA, living in my own house, expanding my foundation (San Gabriel Junior Golf) nationwide.
9. What scares you the most and why?
The dark - the fact that I cannot see the things around me terrifies me. It reminds me of scary movies.
10. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional golfer.
11. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
12. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Apples, water, gatorade, yogurt.
13. What movie do you watch again and again?
Remember the Titans.
14. Do you like cats or dogs?
15. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
16. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
Freshman year of high school I went to the bathroom during class. I came back, someone distracted me, and slid a whoopi cushion under my seat.
17. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Rachel from Friends.
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Play your game.