1. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Using the rest room - because that's the only thing I can think of right now.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
3. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
1) Russel Peters.
2) George Lopez.
3) Adam Sandler.
5. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Golfer - I can't imagine doing anything else.
6. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Spending time with friends and family.
7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
No more hunger, world peace, and a cure for cancer :)
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Eating and sleeping.
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Top of the LPGA Tour rankings and representing Canada in the 2016 Olympics.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
An LPGA Tour golf professional.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
A lot of food.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A turtle, like the one from "The Tortoise and the Hare." I'm a bit slow, but I work hard to get the job done.
15. What movie do you watch again and again?
Pay It Forward.
16. Do you like cats or dogs?
17. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
18. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?