1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Cell phone, water, and sunscreen.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Adele - "teach me how to sing please!"
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving - because I hate to waste time and I don't like traffic.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Running and cardio work because I get really tired after doing it.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious / from any time period, dead or alive, which three people would you choose and why?
Jack Nicklaus, Luke Donald, and Annika Sorenstam because I want to learn their secrets to playing golf.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Just hanging out with friends.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Lots of cars, the ability to teleport, and stay young.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still playing on the LPGA Tour.
13. What scares you the most and why?
Water - because I'm afraid of drowning.
14. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A Tae Kwon Do fighter.
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Eggs, Kimchi, and yoghurt.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Raccoon - because my friends say I have dark circles under my eyes!
17. Do you like dogs or cats?
Dogs - I just got a poodle named Jiji.
18. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?