1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A device to turn seawater into drinkable water.
A Kindle pre-loaded with as many books as it holds (and extra batteries).
Is a friend an "item"???
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
My Dad, who passed away when I was 8 months old.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Any and all chores - hate them!
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Doing dishes. It's boring, everything will get dirty again 4 hours later (after I cook my next meal) and it takes way too much time.
Vacuuming for pretty much the same reason: it gets dusty again really quickly.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Right now it would be Nespresso pods. I'm running low and I'm not happy about it!
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Golf!!! I love it and can't imagine doing anything else!
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Try to sleep in, then spend the day with some good friends!
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Eating and having fun.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Home to Sweden to see my family and friends!!!
10. What's your favorite midnight snack?
I'm usually asleep at midnight, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't eat even if I was awake...
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I'd still be playing golf! It's what I love to do!!!
12. What scares you the most and why?
Small, harmless bugs. And the mice that were roaming around my house this winter... Nasty!
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
My Mom claims I wanted to be her dental assistant so we could spend more time together. But that sounds more like her dream than mine :)
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Everything! I love baking and cooking and have a well-stocked refrigerator at most times. But I don't eat seafood, so you'd never find fish or shellfish at my house!
16. Do you like dogs or cats?
I do like dogs! The only problem is that I'm scared of them... And allergic to them...
17. What's you bad quality?
I could use more confidence!
18. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
How about a nice pair of jeans? Dependable, durable, versatile. But not boring!