1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Fruits, golf clubs to play golf, cloth.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
My Grandfather. I did it!
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Sleep. If I didn't sleep, I'd have more time to do other things.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Working out. It is hard.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Sports cars or fruits.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real/fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Annika Sorenstam and Tiger Woods - because they were No. 1 for a long time.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Watch movies and play games (CPS3, iPad).
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
I want to be in the top 1% in the world.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Almond chocolate and milk.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Top 1% in the world.
14. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Chairman of a big company (CEO).
15. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
16. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Fruits, milk, and orange juice.
17. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Puppy - because I am the puppy in the house.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?