1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, all the food, and all communication to ask people for help!
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
Alive - keep it up, keep walking, and good luck.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Practice - because sometimes it is not a good time.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Lie - I don't like it. It's not good to myself or anyone.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Success - for using always.
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Still Golfer - I think I was born to be a golfer.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Relax, chill, listen to music.
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Success in my life and to always be in good health.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Golf and table tennis.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Thailand - because I want to know how pretty my home country is.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
I do not eat snacks or eat at midnight.
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself playing golf on the LPGA Tour.
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Top 40 Golfers in the world.
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
16. What movie do you watch again and again?
17. Do you like dogs or cats?
I like birds.
18. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?