1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
The best tent on earth, a good book, and a coconut opener.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
Van Gogh... I've seen his work over the years and I just learned that he was very sad and lonely, but he started painting to help and make people happy. He only sold one painting while he was alive. His sadness was so deep. He shot himself and died. In 1990, one of his paintings was sold for over 82 million dollars. I don't know what to say to him. I just wanted to thank him for sharing his work with all of us.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
I want to have auto trunk... oh well, it's part of my workout.
4. What movie do you watch again and again?
All the Anne Hathaway movies!
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
All my golf clothes.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real/fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Pierre Gagnaire - he will choose the restaurant! I trust him 200%. Paul McCartney - I will play a guitar for him. Adam Sandler - He's funny and knows how to hit 400 yards.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Oh, boy! I want to go forward, not backwards.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I always say - and I hope you can say this, too - "I've never worked a day in my life because I love what I do and I still have a lot to learn." Tony Bennett said this and I agree with him!!
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Health, Love, and always Happiness.
10. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
Little dress! - fun and comfortable.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What I've learned over the years traveling with the Tour is... It doesn't matter where you go. What matters is who you go with! And I would love to take my family and friends on a cruise!!
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
I sleep before midnight. But id I stayed up late, I would have some fruit.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
We have to embrace the fact that we are not perfect and be thankful for each other and what we have now each day.
14. What scares you the most and why?
There are many things, but at the same time, no such things. It's all in your heard!
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
So many things... but long story short, I wanted to make the best ice cream in the world!
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Vegetables, fruit, coconut water, kimchi... etc.
18. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Dolphin - I love the ocean and seafood and I can swim OK.