1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A machete, XM radio, some sunblock.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Making the bed. Such a waste of time!
3. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Besides golf, I would either play soccer or surf professionally if I could. Both are fun.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would spend the morning surfing in Hawaii, lunch with friends, shopping at an outdoor market in the afternoon, and then drinks on the beach at night :)
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have always wanted to travel to Africa! I would also love to experience an Alaskan Cruise.
7. What's your favorite midnight snack?
A piece of dark chocolate and a glass of milk.
8. What scares you the most and why?
The deep ocean, even though I love the beach. There is just so much down there that we have no clue of - it's scary!
9. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional golfer, a fighter pilot like my dad, or any other professional athlete.
10. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
11. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Kimchi! It's the only thing that will stay good long enough while we are on the road.
12. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Owls. I don't know why - I just like them.
13. What movie do you watch again and again?
I love the movies Garden State, Pulp Fiction, and Good Will Hunting.
14. Do you like dogs or cats?
Big dogs! Definitely not a cat person, sorry!
15. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I have eaten cow tongue (which is very good!), cow intestines, Colombian ants.
16. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
My good friend Michelle Shin finds it hilarious to jump out at me at any given moment. I don't find it funny, but she manages to get me every single time.
17. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Lois Lane - she is so smart with such fire! And she is married to Superman.
18. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Enjoy the moment.