1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A chef with an unlimited food supply, a solar powered washer and dryer, and a speed boat.
2. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Procrastinating, just to know what it feels like not to procrastinate.
3. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Hurting people's feelings, because being nice is a much better option.
4. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Energy. Then we would have one less problem to solve.
5. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would be a Cirque Du Soleil performer because it seems like it would be a really fun mix of theatre and athleticism.
6. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Honestly, I take my job very seriously and it still feels like I get to skip work everyday.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
I pay attention to details, and I bake a mean blueberry pie.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have been fortunate to travel as much as I have, and look forward to all the places I have yet to visit!!
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
A brownie. Or two...
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I prefer to be surprised.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I thought I would be a veterinarian...I've always loved animals.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Unique. Just like everyone else.
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Salami, hummus, veggies, and chocolate in various forms.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
I've been called a cat before...because I sniff my food and I'm very independent.
15. What movie do you watch again and again?
16. Do you like dogs or cats?
I like them both, equally.
17. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
It's a tie between haggis and a kangaroo kabob.
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
My Dad once told me, "If you run with dogs, you'll get fleas."