1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
iPad, chocolate, and water.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would you say to them?
Rafael Nadal - Why are you so good?
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Nothing. I can't complain - I love what I do.
4. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
5. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Rafael Nadal, Tiger Woods and Fernando Lloente - I like them and all of them are athletes that I could ask questions.
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Anything related with sports.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Going to the mountains and relaxing and having a good lunch with my family and friends.
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Health for everyone. End the poverty.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia. I love Aussie people. They are very friendly.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing on the LPGA Tour and living in Spain.
13. What scares you the most and why?
14. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
15. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
16. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Yogurt and fruit.
17. Do you like cats or dogs?
18. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?