1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My bed, phone, and iPad.
2. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Winnie the Pooh! He's just a silly old bear.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Laundry - because it's so time consuming.
5. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
6. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"It's just golf."
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Veterinarian - because I love animals.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Get in a workout and then sit on the couch and watch Netflix or read a book!
9. What's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Jellyfish, but it was pretty good!
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Eating and sleeping. No joke.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Ben and Jerry's Banana Split ice cream.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still on Tour!
14. What scares you the most and why?
Spiders - they're just so gross and sneaky.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
First an Olympic swimmer, then a marine biologist, and then an LPGA Tour player.
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Lots of veggies, pasta sauce, leftovers from take-out, and stuff to make sandwiches with.
18. Do you like dogs or cats?
Dogs for sure.