1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Water, mat, flash light.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would you say to them?
Yani Tseng - my name is P.K. Remember me. Don't forget me. Be careful - I'm coming after you.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Waking up early. I can't do anything if I am sleepy.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Cleaning my condo every day.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
All the love in the world.
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
To be an LPGA Champion, for happiness for my family, and to be taller.
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Singing and racing.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Paris, France and London, England.
10. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Thai papaya salad.
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing golf better and better.
12. What scares you the most and why?
13. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
Yern pae lae say ma gu tae - a Thai movie.
15. Do you like cats or dogs?
16. What's you bad quality?
Too smart :)
17. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Do my best!