I am self-diagnosed with CDO... which is OCD with the letters in the proper alphabetical order.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton - I'd get to be royalty for a day and take a look into her closet.
3. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
4. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson.
5. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Any Korean food my Mom cooks.
6. What is your favorite season?
Summer! I love warm weather!
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Sunscreen, Camelback water bottle and a good book.
8. Is the glass half full or half empty?
9. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Koala Bear - I can be soft and cuddly, but have a feisty side. I like to be social, but love my time alone as well.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Beatles in Korea.
11. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
Opening cans of biscuits or crescent rolls. When the can pops, it really freaks me out - like a Jack-in-the-box!
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
13. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would still want to be a professional golfer! I get to play golf for a living!
14. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Don't try to plan out your life. It never works out as you planned. Just live every day to its fullest and be happy - my Mom.
15. Name two things you consider yourself good at?
Organizing and planning!
16. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing on the LPGA, married and maybe with kids, a house and two big dogs.
17. What was the last book you read?
Hunger Games Trilogy.
18. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Pickles, Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt, and hot sauce!