1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Blanket, bottle of brandy, chocolate.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Tina Turner, Johnny Cash. I'd say "You Rock."
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving. I could do with 30 more minutes each day.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate airports and flying. The waiting kills me. I'm over it.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of any one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
George Washington, Charles Dickens, and Jane Austin.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would be a doctor, probably in trauma.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Laying in bed watching movies all day.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Drinking wine and cooking lamb.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would backpack around Nepal, India. I love the challenge, and I think new cultures are totally cool. I would love to climb Mount Everest, but I am afraid of heights.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
No clue. I'm on a four-week plan.
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Successful and rich.
14. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Vegemite and Heineken beer.
15. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Monkey - it's cheeky, all over the place but looks right into you. It's personable.
16. What movie do you watch again and again?
17. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I ate a dried grasshopper in Thailand.
18. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
I put body powder in my college coach's hair dryer. She wasn't impressed.