1. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Stretching, my least favorite, but very important thing I have to do everyday.
2. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Clothes for Eleni.
3. If given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Physical therapist/athletic trainer. I enjoy helping people.
4. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would want my husband, Craig and I to spend all day playing with our daughter Eleni.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Greece to meet my relatives.
6. What's your favorite midnight snack?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Being a mom and playing on the LPGA.
8. What scares you the most and why?
Snakes creep me out!
9. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
10. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
11. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Nonfat Milk for Craig and Almond Milk for me for our protein shakes.
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
Sweet Home Alabama
13. Do you like dogs or cats?
14. What's your bad quality?
Neat freak...or is that a bad quality? :-)
15. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
A Black Dress
16. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
I gave a high school teammate a calculator the day after he signed his scorecard for a wrong score.
17. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) on "Friends"
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Jay Haas once told me, "Just because you are nervous, it doesn't mean you can't hit a good shot!"