1. How did you spend your off-season?
I spent my off-season doing a lot of hiking and attending sporting events. Go Yotes! (Phoenix Coyotes)
2. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be? And why?
I would love to play with Fred Couples! I loved watching him as a kid.
3. What tournament are you looking forward to the most? And Why?
CN Canadian Open, DUH! I love playing in my home country and this year it is in my home province.
4. What is your favorite place to travel? And why?
Anywhere new. I really enjoy seeing new places.
5. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
If I told you that then everybody would know.
6. If you could trade places with anybody for a day, who would it be and why?
Troy Polamalu because I think it would be fun to run full speed and tackle a big huge football player.
7. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I definitely prefer the messier side of life but I like to think of it as organized chaos.
8. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Perogies sautéed with onion and bacon. YUUUUM!
9. What is your favorite season?
Fall. I love to watch the leaves change color.
10. If your life was made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
Sandra Bullock. She is amazing!
11. If you had one animal to pick to describe you, what would it be and why?
Monkey because when I was a kid my dad would pull down the rear view mirror in the car and say look at the monkeys. (My brother and I)
12. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Waking up in the morning. It's painful!!
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional golfer. My wish came true!
14. If given a complete freedom to start fresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Royal Canadian Mounted Police and be like my dad and brother.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Cooking/baking and procrastinating.
16. What movie do you watch again and again?
Old School or Wedding Crashers.
17. What was the last book you read?
The Fifty Shades Trilogy.
18. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Fage 0% Blueberry and Acai flavored greek yogurt.