1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My best friend, flint, and my letter box. It' full of all the letters I have ever received from everybody.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Marilyn Monroe and I would ask her who inspired her sense of fashion and style?
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Snacking!! I love all sweets and I can indulge too much at times!
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate practicing in cold weather. I'm definitely a warm weather person.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Anything and everything from Panera Bread.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
1 - K.J. Choi - I admire his passion and commitment to golf.
2 - Audrey Hepburn - I think she was one of the most graceful actresses and I would have loved to have had the opportunity to meet her.
3 - My maternal grandfather - I never met him, but my mother has told me that he was a great father.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would still choose to be a professional golfer. I love my life as a golfer.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I'd put on my most comfortable pajamas and watch movies all day.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1 - I would wish for my family's happiness.
2 - I would wish to travel back in time to my childhood.
3 - I would wish to eat the most delicious food at every meal.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Eating and playing piano.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What is your favorite midnight snack?
Vanilla ice cream with all kinds of berries.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing at the 2016 Olympic Games!
14. What scares you the most and why?
The Viking - an amusement park ride. I feel like I am going to die.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
16. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Kimchi, lots of fruit, and yogurt.
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Live in the moment.