1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Music, red wine and my bf!!
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
I would ask where do they find their inspiration.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving, it take up too much time that I don't have to be able to do all the things I want to do in a day.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Nothing really. I love doing things and the ones I don't like as much I find the way to like them, and then it surprises me that I end up loving them.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Einstein, Gandhi, and Mother Teresa, because they are admirable people that made huge impacts in the world.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I wouldn't change the profession I chose. I love to do so many things and I will do many things, golf is just the one I am doing for this period in my life.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would wake up and go for a run. Make a big breakfast and then paint for the morning on my balcony. I would then go to the beach in the afternoon. In the evening I would go out to one of my favorite restaurants (most likely sushi) followed by a night of dancing. The problem is I would probably have to skip work the next day as well Ha Ha.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Loving and healthy family, eternal happiness and make someone elses wish come true.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Finances and listening to others.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would like to do a safari in Africa. But like a real one where you camp out in the open night. I think it would be amazing to be so close to so many amazing animals.
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
Dark Chocolate with sea salt
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself settled down with a young family of my own. I'm inspired to be a loving wife and mother. I also see myself in the peak of a successful career on the LPGA.
14. What scares you the most and why?
Not being able to touch the bottom when I'm swimming in the ocean
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a professional golfer- I'm living the dream
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Arizona green tea, organic chicken soup, sliced turkey breast, honey mustard, and fruit. those are my staples!
18. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
I think I would have to go with a lioness. They are very graceful, patient, calm and assertive. I just love how they always seem to have everything in control :-)