1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My computer, chocolate milk, sunscreen.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Beyonce... you're awesome.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Putting on sunscreen. I know I need it, but then I can't touch anything.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
5. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Katniss Everdeen, Tim Tebow, and a ninja. Katniss Everdeen could teach me how to shoot a bow & arrow. Tim Tebow because... I love him. He's a Christian and awesome athlete. A ninja because I kinda wish I was a ninja.
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Owner of all Chipotles.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I'd start with French toast for breakfast, then I'd go to the beach for a while, play a little frisbee, get my Kerri Walsh on, then go to see a movie before Chipotle and FroYo. Boom! That's a day.
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1 - For my Mom to win the lottery.
2 - No more cancer.
3 - To be in a romantic comedy with Ryan Reynolds.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Quoting movies and lip-syncing.
10. What is your favorite midnight snack?
Chips and salsa.
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Filling out this paper again.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Pro basketball player - then I stopped growing.
13. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
14. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Chocolate milk, eggs, Caesar salad kit.
15. What movie do you watch again and again?
Definitely Maybe or Bridesmaids.
16. Do you like dogs or cats?
17. What's your bad quality?
I'm too awesome (and sarcastic).
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"If it's free, it's for me, I'll take three." - Doug LaCrosse