1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Smart phone, food, family.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
My grandparents - I'd want to show them that I'm playing professional golf.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving - it takes too much time.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Being on my own.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Any Korean food.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
My grandparents - they passed away when I was a baby. I didn't get to see them, but have heard so much about them.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would spend the whole day with my dog and my family.
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1 - For my dog to live as long as me.
2 - To be the No. 1 golfer in the world.
3 - For my family's health.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Golf and singing.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Spend the whole time in Korea!
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA Tour.
13. What scares you the most and why?
Losing my dog. She's 15 years old.
14. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
15. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
16. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
17. Do you like dogs or cats?
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Don't worry, be happy" - by my Dad.