1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I don't know that there is a favorite part I like to practice. I usually get out there at 10, hit balls until 12, go to lunch, come back and do short game, and then play.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bars.
3. Do you have any nicknames?
KB & KT.
4. What is your favorite store to shop in?
H & M.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Not really. The last book I read was The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks.
6. If given a chance to skip work for day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would be on the beach.
7. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Winning NCAA regionals as an individual and as a team, and when I made the final putt, my team stormed the green.
10. What beauty product can you not live without?
Aqua Sensation face cream.
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
Driver and putter.
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Balls, tees, snacks, iPod, one glove, two rain gloves, and a head band in case it is cold.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
My Grandmother's Manicotti.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
Either my Mom or my best friend.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What movie do you watch again and again?
The Notebook, Talladega Nights, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy.
18. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the world that you really want to visit?
New Zealand or Australia.