1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting: First I do mechanical drills to work on my stroke, then I play games to work on making putts under pressure.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Clif bar and banana.
3. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Eating and sleeping.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Meaners, Minz (means) or Machina.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Yes, and I just read Deity (Covenant series #3). It's about people who are descendants of demi-gods.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Reading on my Kindle and buying more and more books on Amazon. I have six books to read, but I still keep browsing.
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
10. What is your favorite store to shop in?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
It always alternates between my driver and putter.
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Good authentic Japanese food.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Boxing when I'm at home. I have a heavy bag in my garage.
15. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the World that you really want to visit?
Italy! I want to see all the sights and museums and eat!
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I sit on the couch and watch Netflix with some takeout from my usual places.