1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I've always loved hitting balls, but I try to do a little of everything every day.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Balance Bar - The Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
I've watched The Lion King countless times.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence, then I could be in the second Hunger Games movie.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
T read a lot at the start of the year and loved The Hunger Games.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
AFL - Australian Football League, but I love Basketball live.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
My family and husband.
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
I'd love to be good at tennis.
9. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My Mum and Dad.
10. What is your favorite store to shop in?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Everything! I always carry rain gear just in case, sunscreen, all sorts of medical supplies and a few lucky charms.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Sushi at Dragonfly in Orlando.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
I run because that works the best, but I love to swim.
15. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the World that you really want to visit?
Africa - I really want to do a safari trip.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
The President of the United States. It would be fun for one day.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
Olay Total Effects.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Catch up on Tivo, go to the gym, see a few movies and cook at home.