1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting. Check out my line, line up my ball, two practice shots and go!
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
PB&J or bananas for nutrition and convenience.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
She's the Man: Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum.
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
iPhone and charger, water, my foam roller.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
50 Shades Freed.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Go for a run outside, go to brunch, sit at home, shop, have a nice dinner.
10. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Costco (if I'm home). I like to buy in bulk!
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Titleist golf balls.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Sushi or Korean barbecue.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
30-second interval sprints.
15. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the World that you really want to visit?
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
As a golfer, Diorsnow SPF 50 sunscreen.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I don't touch my golf clubs. I don't wear my hair up in a ponytail.