1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Any of the presidents to see what kind of things they do on a regular basis. Probably one big headache! Haha.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Banana with peanut butter.
3. Do you have any nicknames?
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A boat to go home, swimsuit to sunbathe and sunblock to not get burned!
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I would say so. The latest book I read was The Hunger Games Trilogy.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Most memorable moment of your career so far?
Winning the U.S. Women's Public Links.
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would go shopping and go to yummy restaurants.
10. Tell me your most hated interview question.
"Tell me something interesting about yourself."
11. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Baking and being on time! I don't like being late.
12. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Sleep - because there would be more time in the day to have fun.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Breakfast - I love French toast.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the World that you really want to visit?
I would love to go to Paris.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I would like to be a chef or pastry chef at a famous restaurant.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
18. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious / from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
#teamcollege - Nicole Vandermade, Marina Alex, Jessica Wallace. It would be a luncheon with lots of laughing and making fun of each other.