1. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
Anything and everything. I do have a "medical" pouch that contains various remedies for just about any situation - from Band-aids to Pepto Bismol!
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Nature Valley Granola Bars - Oats n' Honey.
3. Do you have any nicknames?
Jo or JoJo.
4. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I have the Kindle App on my iPhone - so I'm a pretty avid reader. I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones series.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
College football or basketball.
7. Most memorable moment of your career so far?
I had a hole-in-one during the final round of Stage II Q-School.
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Soccer - unfortunately I have no eye/foot coordination.
9. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would go to Disney World.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
11. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
I have to have a cup or two of coffee every morning! I travel with a Keurig!
12. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Taking OFF my makeup at night - mascara is a pain to remove!
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Olive Garden - spaghetti, salad and bread sticks.
14. What is your favorite store to shop in?
A lovely little gift shop in Sylacauga, Alabama called Magnolias.
15. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting five-footers. Place four tees down five feet from the hole and try to make a circle of five-foot putts.
16. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
Sunscreen and wrinkle/anti-aging cream.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?