1. Jodi is a newlywed. She married husband Adam Shadoff on January 19, 2013. Shadoff is a sports anchor at SNN6-TV in Sarasota, Fla.
2. She spent her honeymoon in South Africa where she and her husband did a number of adventurous things including going shark diving in a cage to view Great White Sharks in the area of South Africa known as “Shark Alley.”
3. Before heading to the University of New Mexico, the native of North Yorkshire, England was close-minded when it came to new food. Now she counts New Mexican food as some of her favorite.
4. Her first job was waitressing at her home golf club in England.
5. She and her husband have two dogs, a miniature daschund and a Chihuahua.
Topics: Ewart Shadoff, Jodi