Photo Credit: Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
Karin Sjodin of Sweden poses for a portrait during the Safeway Classic at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club on August 18, 2011 in North Plains, Oregon.
- Karin loves to bake and bakes all of her own bread at home.
- One of her favorite hobbies is photography. She has what she calls a "beginner's version of a fancy camera" with lenses that she brings with her while traveling and she only uses manual settings to take the photos.
- Besides being a professional golfer, Karin has held only one other job. She worked at the halfway house at her home golf course in Sweden for only one day as a fill-in. "My tip was bigger than my salary and we don't tip in Sweden," Karin joked.
- Karin went to Oklahoma State University for three years where her major was International Business and she was pursuing minors in Physics and French
- Her home in the U.S. is Stillwater, Okla. where she went to college. Her roommate is fellow Oklahoma State alum and Sweden native Caroline Hedwall.
Topics: Get to know, Sjodin, Karin