- Karin loves to bake and bakes all of her own bread at home.
- One of her favorite hobbies is photography. She has what she calls a "beginner's version of a fancy camera" with lenses that she brings with her while traveling and she only uses manual settings to take the photos.
- Besides being a professional golfer, Karin has held only one other job. She worked at the halfway house at her home golf course in Sweden for only one day as a fill-in. "My tip was bigger than my salary and we don't tip in Sweden," Karin joked.
- Karin went to Oklahoma State University for three years where her major was International Business and she was pursuing minors in Physics and French
- Her home in the U.S. is Stillwater, Okla. where she went to college. Her roommate is fellow Oklahoma State alum and Sweden native Caroline Hedwall.
Who will win in 2014?
Will Suzann Pettersen defend her title?