1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I love to practice putting and do some speed drills. At the end, I always like to play games to keep me motivated.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Think Thin bar (Brownie Crunch) or peanut butter and jelly (gluten-free bread).
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
4. Do you have any nicknames?
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Ice cream and fruit.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Yes - Golf in the Kingdom.
9. Most memorable moment in your career?
Winning the HSBC Brazil Cup.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My boyfriend, Oscar.
11. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
My putting tutor, tissues, sunscreen, lip balm, amino acid powder and protein bars.
12. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
My Scotty Cameron putter.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Sushi or arepas.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Pilates or dance classes.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Kerastase shampoo and conditioner.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
What is the best part of your game?
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Paragliding, doing my nails, getting a massage, dancing Salsa, doing some pottery classes and scuba diving.